The “About Me” section is a staple of every website. A small glimpse describing what type of person we are. So who am I?
I am a daughter, a wife and a mother.
I am a photographer.
I am someone who…
- believes family means everything
- received my first camera at 10 years old from a cereal box
- loves to clean the kitchen but abhors doing laundry
- learned to shoot and develop her own film in high school
- doesn’t like coffee but LOVES Vanilla Chai
- shot my first wedding in 1995
- listens to country music, the older stuff from the 90’s
- has worked hard to learn as much I can
- has never liked yoga pants but will gladly live in a maxi skirt
- thinks that a vacation anywhere other than a cruise ship is just not worth taking
- prefers to read over watching TV unless The Walking Dead is on
- loves reading historical western romance (my guilty pleasure)
- is a DIYer, and loves power tools!
- is finding out new things about myself everyday